"Voyage of the Heart"
Now Available On Amazon For Kindle
And All Other Ebook Reader Devices
To View Video Highlights From This Book
Unsolicited Testimonial Letter From A Reader
I Wanted To Tell You What A Tremendously Uplifting And Gripping Book This Was! It Became Somewhat Of A Devotional For Me. Each Morning Before Work I Read Another Chapter, Eager To See What Adventures You Would Have That Day. Your Testimony In This Book Has Inspired My Walk In Many Ways: My Prayer Life, My Courage To Witness And My Understanding Of What An Intimate Part Of Our Lives God Really Is. I Want To Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart For Touching My Life With This Book!
God Bless You,
..... Destined to become a modern day classic .....
..... More danger and true life adventure than any TV Reality Show .....
..... An amazing true life adventure that is beautifully and sensitively written – with humor, drama, and a Christian message in every chapter .....
..... A powerful faith builder, and a must read devotional about walking the walk .....
..... One glance at the chapter titles and photos – and you won't be able to put it down .....
….. “Look at that sky mate, its blacker than the inside of a barrel. We’re in for a blow I tell ya, and there are hurricanes about. We’ve got to get her in somewhere and right quick at that me lads. You know what they say boys, any port in a storm, that’s right me hearties any port in a storm .....
..... "Lord help me," I cried, as I felt the force of two tons of fiberglass bending my knees and back ..... I could feel that there was too much force for me to stop the boats from colliding with my body .....
..... in their eyes I was just an eccentric old timer. It was hard for me to accept the idea that maybe I really was just that, a sea faring “Don Quixote” off on a great adventure in my own mind, and yet to those I encountered just an aging fool .....
..... When I was in the valley between two waves, I wasn’t able to see over the top of the next mountain of water that came rushing at me. ..... Each giant wave looked like it was going to crash over the stern, sweep me off the deck like a rag doll and swamp the boat .....
2. Refreshment And Rest?
3. Miracles, Stop Lights And Rubber Fish
4. Crossing Into The Promised Land
5. Dead In The Water For A Reason
6. Up A Canal Without A Motor
7. I Didn’t Know God Made White Pelicans
8. The Anchor Holds
9. Meaner Than A Boat Yard Dog
10. Bold Adventurer Or Aging Fool?
11. The Coast Guard Searches For “God Speed”
12. Any Port In A Storm
13. Hurricane Ahead Of Me - Hurricanes Behind Me
15. Hunkered Down In A Blow
16. Learning To Trust My Compass
17. Aground At Four AM
18. Singing To The Dolphins, Feeding The Gulls
19. Help From An Unlikely Source
20. Private First Class US Army Aboard
21. Scary Dreams And Scarier Situations
22. Monster From The River Bottom
23. Twice Aground In Two Days
24. A Three Hour Tour
25. Courage In The Darkness
26. The Docks That Were Built Just For Us
27. Buzzed By A Navy Helicopter
28. No See Ums And Young Lovers
29. "Big Waves Sink Small Sailboat On The Chesapeake"
30. In The Wrong Place At The Right Time
31. The Royal Treatment In A Hidden Harbor
32. His Majesty’s Ship Surrenders To The Enemy
33. A Bridge Too Low And A Mast Too Tall
34. Blessed With A Brand New Engine
35. Seven Foot Seas In The North Atlantic
36. Guiding Angels On The Hudson
37. The New York State Barge Canal
Hand signed, personalized copies of this unique 392-page book are now available directly from the author!
Thirty-seven full page photographs (taken by the author) set the scene for each chapter, as you travel with him, sharing his thoughts and experiences on this amazing adventure.
You can almost hear the excitement, fear and joy in his voice, as he faces life-threatening situations and triumphant moments. The comic relief is sure to bring a smile to your face, as he pretends to be other individuals he encounters and imaginary characters he creates. The author's style of story telling brings this adventure to life, as the pictures create a nautical mood.
NOTE: At this time the printed version of the book is available only as a Paperback.
Autographed, Personalized Copy Of The Book
(Specify Name To Be Signed To)
To Order Books:
Call / Mail / Or Email - Dave Tripiciano
Tell Him Exactly Which Book(s) You Want
And Be Sure To Enclose Your Return Address And Zip Code
Payment can be made using Pay Pal or Credit Card on the Captain Dave's Cruises Web Site Or simply mail a check with your order, made out to: Captain Dave's Cruises For Kids
A Signed Book - For A donation of $10.00 or more to Captain Dave's Cruises
Go To: www.captaindavescruises.org (Donation Page)